- Digital Platform
- enables you to add and follow up test sessions and athletes.
- In a later phase it will become possible to add and manage test sets yourself.
- Production environment
- The digital platform groups content per organization.
- Each organization has a unique set of test sets, sessions and athletes.
- To log in to the platform you need a user account, which gives access to a one or more organizations.
On a desktop computer on the left a taskbar is displayed. At mouse-over, the icons in the taskbar are further supplemented with text. The organization and the logged-in user are displayed at the top. This includes a main page and a detail page . The main page and the detail page can be displayed 'vertically' below each other or 'horizontally' next to each other.
General settings for the organization: name, location, logo, contact person
Users can log in to the Digital platform and perform the tasks for which the rights have been granted.
An organization can have several sub-organizations.
Athletes take tests in a session. Athletes can be organized into groups. This way you can easily assign several athletes to a session.
- First think about a good group structure.
- Add the groups and sub-groups.
- Add the athletes to the desired group.
A test set is taken from one or more athletes during a session. By selecting a group, multiple athletes are assigned to a session at the same time.
You can launch the app for this session from the digital platform or copy a URL to the session and send it to the Testers
The results of different athletes can be compared with benchmarks, group averages, etc.