Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jumping sideways over beam
- Gross motor coordination and speed of the lower limbs
- Test Description
- The athlete is standing barefoot on the mat, the feet parallel with the beam. The athlete jumps as fast as possible sideways over the beam for 15 seconds when the starting signal is given. Both feet must touch the floor every side. Two attempts with sufficient rest in between.
- Mark Determination
- Each time the athlete jumps over the beam, a point is granted. Both attempts are noted.
- Mat with a beam (beam 60x3x3 cm)
- Tape to fix the mat on the floor