Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Balancing backwards on beams
- Dynamic balance
- Test Description
- The athlete stands barefoot on the widest balance beam with one foot after another. The athlete tries to make 8 steps backwards. Every time the floor is touched, a new attempt starts. After three attempts on the 6 cm beam, this is also performed three times on a 4.5 cm beam and eventually three times on a 3 cm beam.
- Mark Determination
- The mark is the number of steps the athlete does backwards without losing balance. 8 is the maximal mark per attempt. If the athlete crosses the end of the beam in 7 steps, he is granted 8 points.
- The 3 sumscores of the 3 attemps per beam are noted.
- Balance beams 6, 4,5 and 3cm.